05 May 2009

Back to Blog

Have been neglecting this here page for too long, so I'm going to try to return at least monthly.
In the meantime here is what has been taking up my time.
1. Buying, cleaning, and furnishing a home. This hipster Martha Stewart is tired, yo.
2. http://www.litterboxmagazine.com/
If you're reading this blog, you probably already know about the magazine, but I'll plug it anyway.
3. http://twitter.com/Zombie_Bard
Yeah, I have my own twitter (twitter.com/aliritto) but this one is more fun.
4. Trying to finish thesis (short stories) when I really want to start a novel (or two) that's been brewing in my mind for a few weeks. Need to not complain, at least I have ideas.
5. Attending concerts. In April, I made it to three. That was more than the previous three months combined. Remembering why I used to go to so many all the time.
6. Becoming even more geeky than usual. Tickets to comicon, check. Ren faire, check. Watch all 6 Star Wars movie in one week, check. Find boyfriend: oh. I think I see the breakdown in logic here.

1 comment:

peewee said...

Coming soon . . . comirenwars boyfriend.