Then in the same week I get a message from my pal TiJae that there's a girl who looks like me on Make Me A Supermodel. It made me start thinking about the times people say "Hey, you look like [ ]!"
So here's a rundown, cast your ballots for who you think matches the best.

Really, I don't see it. Not that I should be insulted, but I don't like this one.
Not that I wouldn't mind having her money, or her voice, but her face? Not so much.
The next one I agree with, to the point where watching "Fashionista Diaries" on the Soap Network (shut up, ok?) was weird for me. She even made the same expressions as me.

Tina from "Fashionista Diaries"
The most recent one TiJae pointed out is the girl Holly on "Make Me A Supermodel." At least people tell me I look like stylish people.

I see the resemblance here. And from the show, she seems nice. At least she's not the tranny.
But the long shot, and I mean long, is someone once told me I look like Mary-Louise Parker. Maybe it was just a pickup line, I mean I'm flattered because she's cool and all, but I don't really see it.

Sigh, this picture just reminds me that I'm dying with the Season 3 cliffhanger of "Weeds."
So, people, let me know which one you think.
-Allison "I swear I'm not a narcissist" Ritto


2 comments:
Okay. Of the choices here, I'd say you most resemble Tina, but with Holly's hair and blue legs.
I don't get the Celine comparison at all. Those people were drunk.
you're the monster dr. frankenstein creates using their parts.
Post a Comment